Call for participation
- PDF version of the call is available here
Senior researchers, PhD, MS, or undergraduate students are now invited to submit an application for participation at eNTERFACE '11. All those interested in participating at the workshop should send their application by emailing the organizing committee at email@example.com. The application should contain:
- A short CV.
- A list of preferred project(s) to work on. Look at the Projects & Teams page for project options. The full project descriptions include a list of opened positions for each project. Each participant is supposed to participate (except in rare exceptional cases) in a single project.
- A list of interests/skills to offer for these projects. In case there is too many applicants for one project you may be selected for participation of second or third of projects you mention in your application (if you do so).
- The possible dates of participation. Generally it is expected that participants will take part in the workshop as a whole and attend it for the whole 4 weeks. Of course we understand that especially in case of senior researchers busy by other tasks it cannot be achieved, in such case indicate it in your application.
- Accommodation preferences. This is not relevant for the selection process, which is done by project leaders. But we would like to have idea how many participants will stay in offered dormitories and which are going to search accommodation by themselves. We have reserved number of rooms in dormitories (facility of the university), that are not far from the venue.
The workshop attendance is free for all participants, but participants must pay for travel, accommodation, and living from their own funds. The estimated costs are like this: accommodation in dormitories 380 EUR in case of single occupancy, 455 EUR in case of double occupancy of the room - per person per whole 4 weeks, accommodation in a hotel depends on a level of the hotel and can be between 25 (small family hotel) and 100 (for luxurious hotel) EUR per night; meals can be around 500 EUR for the whole 4 weeks, it can be about a half if you cook yourself at the dorm, and university canteen is open (we will check), and of course twice more or even more if you visit only the high level restaurants. We expect participants to bring their own laptops.
Last update of this page: 2011-10-01 14:14:19